Winscombe railway station was a station on the Bristol and Exeter Railway's Cheddar Valley line in Winscombe, Somerset.
The station was opened as "Woodborough" with the broad gauge line to Cheddar in August 1869 as a single-platform station. The railway was extended to Wells in 1870, converted to standard gauge in the mid-1870s and then linked up to the East Somerset Railway to provide through services from Yatton to Witham in 1878. All the railways involved were absorbed into the Great Western Railway in the 1870s.
Winscombe was originally a small wooden building, unlike the substantial Bristol and Exeter design stone buildings provided for other stations on the line. This was replaced in 1905 with a standard GWR building with a large canopy.
The Yatton to Witham line closed to passengers in 1963. Winscombe station was demolished, but in recent years the platform has been reinstated with GWR seats and railings as a feature on the Cheddar Valley Railway Walk.