The 500 CO Challenge Mystery Cache
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
|I have looked around online for quite a bit looking at challenges trying to come up with something unique for our area. Similar challenges exist elsewhere - I've noticed some in NY and CA.
The cache is at the posted coordinates. However, since this is a challenge cache please read the logging requirements. All "Found It" logs not meeting the requirements are subject to deletion without prior notice.
Here are the challenge requirements:
When logging, please annotate your logging requirements by one of the following methods:
- Find and log caches placed by 500 different cache owners.
- Finds can be of any cache type (traditional, virtual, multi, etc). As long as the cache is listed on the geocaching.com website, it can be used.
- The name listed on the cache page will determine the cache hider. If the cache has been adopted, the original cache owner should be used.
- All finds count, including previous finds
This is an example of my qualifications taken from my stats:
- Add your qualifying list of caches to your log. This can be an image from your stats, or a text list. Please note it may take additional "write note" logs to list all caches, since there is a character limit for each log
- Create a bookmark list
- Email me via my profile page
You are searching for a bison tube. Please note that this cache is located on the Palmetto Parkway walking/biking trail. It is not accessible from the interstate. There is new fire station located nearby, so please park out of the way of firetrucks and construction vehicles.
I have created a challenge checker at Project-GC if you wish to use. It can be found here
If you are a GSAK user, there are several macros that will work including FindStatGen and Finds_By_Owner.
(No hints available.)