The names of many roads in Xin-yi business zone start with Song which means Pine in English. Pinales has long been a symbol of long life and well being in the Chinese history and culture. Shou means longevity which again emphasizes the hope for evergreen. If you happen to visit Taipei City, you will most likely be visiting this area, and won't be far away from this cache. Songshou plaza is a little park surrounded by department stores, shops, business buildings, and Taipei City Hall. Taipei 101 is also a few minutes of walk away. The park is roughly in the middle of two MRT stations of two different lines. Many buses also stop nearby.
This is a rather short Multi-cache, it will probably take less time to find than most traditional caches with higher difficulty level. Follow the diagrams below to find the final cache.
1. Find the symbol below on the ground near the posted coordinates, and stand on top of it.
2. Look around, you should be able to see the shapes below when facing to the East. Now make yourself facing these two triangles.
3. You should able to see the words below on your right hand side, now walk towards it, and keep walking until you see these words again on your right.
4. Now turn to the left, and you should see what's in the diagram below. Walk pass it.
5. You should be able to see two triangles positioned like the diagram below some distances in front of you. There should be a tree separating the two triangles. Now, walk towards these triangles until they are right in front of you.
6. Turn to the right, you will see the corner in the diagram below a few meters in front of you. Walk pass the corner.
7. Turn left, and you will the a structure with pattern similar to the diagram below a couple of meters in front of you, walk towards the structure until you are right in front of it.
Final. The cache is hidden close to the ground, please restore the cache back the way you found it for the next hunter.