This geocache is one in a series called St. James Farm. When you find this cache, you can obtain a code needed to find the series final called:
St. James Farm Final
Seen on the White Trail
The 612-acre St. James Farm Forest Preserve in Warrenville contains over 100 acres of woodlands, prairies and wetlands, which are home to over 300 native plant species and wildlife like great blue herons, red-bellied woodpeckers, white-breasted nuthatches, coyotes, fox squirrels and white-tailed deer.
Agricultural fields border these ecosystems on the north and south.
This would be a nice hike to include the whole family since there will be the farm buildings to interest the children as well as covered wagon rides or horse driven hay rides.
Congratulations on ftf to mau724! Good job, my friend!
1. This Geocache is placed on DuPage County Forest Preserve property with permission. Permit #906
2. Do not place the following items in the Geocache: Food items, inappropriate, offensive, or hazardous materials.
3. DuPage County Forest Preserve hours are 1 hour after sunrise until 1 hour after sunset. Preserve users must not be in the preserves after hours.
4. It is the visitor’s responsibility to be aware of the policies and rules pertaining to this preserve. For more information on preserve rules contact Visitor Services at (630) 933-7248.
5. All Statutes, Ordinances, rules and regulations pertaining to the Forest Preserve District of DuPage County are applicable.