Your log must state the country, cache name, and GC code for each qualifying cache.
CuteLilFuzzyMonkey and RetiredGuy have combined to put out the Retired Monkey Challenge Trail. In the tradition of challenge caches, at least one of the two of us has qualified for each challenge. Because we have very different caching styles, the challenges will be very tough for one person to complete all of them. Your progress will be tracked on the leaderboard. As with many good caches, our inspiration for many of these caches came from others, so thank you all!
For most of the caches in this series, we will provide a checker through Project GC to verify whether you have met the challenge. Often the script is written by others, so they might not word the results perfectly, but it will save a huge amount of time to check if you have met the challenge.
You can use the above link to check your progress
Here is RetiredGuy's signoff on this challenge from the Project-GC Checker:
As of 12/31/14, I have found caches in 50 countries (required number of countries: 5).
1. Anguilla Meads Bay Hunt (GC3DARY)
2. Aruba Aruba Postcard Cache (GCZ6JR)
3. Australia Barney's Rubble (GCH7J5)
4. Austria Gedenkstein (GC1BZ6T)
5. Belgium L' écluse (GCRWBH)
6. Bosnia and Herzegovina Derventa (GC4AKG8)
7. British Virgin Islands Jost Green with Envy (GCMMX6)
8. Canada Manor of Fact (GCV2NN)
9. China Signaltower on the Bund (GC3YJGF)
10. Croatia Fortress Brod (GC4Q3GP)
11. Czech Republic Jan Mydlar (GC1GXNV)
12. Fiji Find Me in Fiji! (Nadi, Fiji) (GC2842J)
13. France La place Stanislas (GC1YJAR)
14. French Polynesia Tekeika (Marquesas Islands) (GC3VD97)
15. Germany Rita's VIP (GC2M2EV)
16. Hong Kong The Last Minute Cache (GC1Y9P6)
17. Hungary Grand Central Market Hall - Nagyvásárcsarnok (GC1Y2HH)
18. Iceland Blue Lagoon, Iceland (GCXWK4)
19. Ireland Art Deco Dublin: Noblett's Sweet Shop (GC1G414)
20. Israel In the Footsteps of Jesus - the Ancient Boat (GC207PK)
21. Italy Piazza Barberini (GC4DD63)
22. Japan Maeda Point Cache (GC1FB)
23. Jordan Obelisk Cache (Petra) (GCV224)
24. Liechtenstein 1. TB und Coin Hotel im Fürstentum Liechtenstein (GC1YTTH)
25. Luxembourg PrintzRischard (GC2PP09)
26. Macau St. Augustine's Square / Largo de Sto. Agostinho (GC48956)
27. Netherlands Antilles Fort Willem (GC2CFYK)
28. Netherlands Waterschapsheuvel (Watership Down) (GC3TAQF)
29. New Caledonia Le phare Amédée (GC416NJ)
30. New Zealand "Underbelly" (Wellington) (GC2FWC0)
31. Peru Machu Picchu Fault Line Earthcache (GC2Q1TG)
32. Poland Kostel sv. Josefa (sv. Vojtěcha) (GC455TT)
33. Puerto Rico Cat / Dolphin/ Giraffe (GC2JWTD)
34. Romania Sannicolau Mare No.1 (GC1BCF5)
35. Russia Russian Alphabet - Русский алфавит (GC3K70B)
36. San Marino San Marino #2 La Romagna al tramonto (GCW3KG)
37. Serbia Belgared Gate - Petrovaradin fortress (GC4GTBV)
38. Slovakia Svieckova... (GC1HWA2)
39. Slovenia Lendava (GC21A48) |
40. St Barthelemy Église Catholique - Gustavia (GC4WKT0)
41. St. Martin Eugenia Floribunda (GC3EEPY)
42. Switzerland Trümmlig (GC2XZYK)
43. Tanzania Karibu! You made it! (GCGETW)
44. Uganda Tatami (GC2TYWR)
45. United Arab Emirates Build Your House on the Rock (GC282V6)
46. United Kingdom Walk into a Painting (GC1VMR2)
47. United States 2138-E.T. (GC4P783)
48. US Virgin Islands Maho Bay Stay (GC1QKA7)
49. Vanuatu Vanuatu's Volcano (GC1HW2K)
50. Vatican City State ET SUPER HANC PETRAM (GC3WB2W)
Rules for the challenge caches in this series:
1) As with all caches, the decision as to whether a log is valid rests solely with the cache owner.
2) We have provided a verification tool whenever possible. It might not be perfect and is therefore not the final authority (see #1).
3) You may sign the log before completing the challenge. If you have do this, please use a "Write note" log to record your find and then a "Found it" log once you have completed the challenge.
4) Your log must contain enough information to prove you have met the challenge. We suggest using the verification checker if one is available. You do not always need to provide the entire output of the checker as it can sometimes be quite verbose.