The Traveler (Silver) - RM Challenge #49 Mystery Cache
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
To claim this challenge, you must find two caches within one calendar day at least 800 miles apart. This challenge cache is at the above coordinates, but in order to log a find, you must have completed this challenge.
Your log should include the GC number, found date, and cache name for both caches and the total distance between them.
CuteLilFuzzyMonkey and RetiredGuy have combined to put out the Retired Monkey Challenge Trail. In the tradition of challenge caches, at least one of the two of us has qualified for each challenge. Because we have very different caching styles, the challenges will be very tough for one person to complete all of them. Your progress will be tracked on the leaderboard. As with many good caches, our inspiration for many of these caches came from others, so thank you all!
For most of the caches in this series, we will provide a checker through Project GC to verify whether you have met the challenge. Often the script is written by others, so they might not word the results perfectly, but it will save a huge amount of time to check if you have met the challenge.
You can use the above link to check your progress
Here is RetiredGuy's signoff on this challenge from the Project-GC Checker:
I found GC1Y9P6 (The Last Minute Cache) and GC56263 (Sammy II) on 2014-10-03, and they are 8051.876 miles apart.
Rules for the challenge caches in this series:
1) As with all caches, the decision as to whether a log is valid rests solely with the cache owner.
2) We have provided a verification tool whenever possible. It might not be perfect and is therefore not the final authority (see #1).
3) You may sign the log before completing the challenge. If you have do this, please use a "Write note" log to record your find and then a "Found it" log once you have completed the challenge.
4) Your log must contain enough information to prove you have met the challenge. We suggest using the verification checker if one is available. You do not always need to provide the entire output of the checker as it can sometimes be quite verbose.
5) We request that you be fair in completing challenges within the spirit that was intended. For example, if a challenge requires finding two caches in a day a certain distance apart, it is against the spirit of the challenge to use two different cachers, even if they are part of the same caching account.
(No hints available.)