This station was opened with the railway on 14 June 1841 and was initially named Banwell, even though that village was quite some distance from the line. In fact a Sandford and Banwell railway station was opened on 3 August 1869 on the Cheddar Valley Railway and so this one on the main line was renamed Worle.
Puxton was a railhead for milk trains for the creamery next to the station, which was served by its own private siding. This place was, however, better served by a new station on the Weston Loop line when it opened on 1 March 1884 and so the one on the main line was renamed again, now being called Puxton. Worle station on the Loop was itself closed on 2 January 1922 and so the main line station was given yet another name, now "Puxton and Worle". Despite all these names, the station is actually in the small village of St Georges.
The station finally closed on 6 April 1964, although a new Worle railway station was opened a short distance to the west on 24 September 1990. The original station saw some traffic to temporary sidings in 1970/71 during the construction of the M5 Motorway. The platforms and station master's house can still be seen immediately east of Puxton level crossing, which is still controlled by a Great Western Railway-built signal box. A goods shed was demolished sometime between 2004 and 2008 to make way for new buildings. On the opposite side of the line is an old milk depot that was rail-connected from 1925 to 1966 but is now used by a business that repairs road goods vehicles.
To find the cache you will need to go to the GZ and find the number above SV/12 this will be A
The final cache is at N51 21 E (A+E) A W002 54 B (B+D) (C+D)