8:00am Saturday 22 October 2016 to 1:00pm Monday 24 October 2016.
Sunday 23 October 2016 is the official logging day for the event.
The event will be based at the Turangi Kiwi Holiday Park in Turangi, Central Plateau, North Island, New Zealand.
Turangi is located in the Central North Island, 40 minutes south of Taupo. It is the gateway to the Tongariro National Park which is famous for the Tongariro Crossing Walk, consistently voted one of the best day hikes in the world, and it has amazing skiing during the winter months. There are lots of outdoor activities offered here or nearby from Mountain Biking, Hiking, White water rafting, Trout fishing or enjoying the hot pools.
Accommodation will be available on the website for Friday 21st, Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd of October 2016.
How much to register to attend?
- Bronze – Free (includes sponsor information)
- Silver - Free + $60 event pack (includes sponsor information, standard event coin, flag, event bag, lanyard with name tag, competition entry)
- Gold - Free + $80 limited edition event pack - only 50 available (includes sponsor information, limited edition event coin, flag, event bag, lanyard with name tag, competition entry, pre-made cache, Cachemore soft toy, micro Cachemore coin)
You can attend the event for free with Bronze registration, this will allow you to sign the log book and attend all the included activities, however to really make the most of the event we recommend the Silver or limited edition Gold registrations, as these get you all those fun extras like the event coin, the flags, the competition entries and more.
Also for the first 50 paid registrations (either silver or gold) you will receive a bonus early bird pathtag - Sold Out
What Can We Do?
Activities available within an hour’s drive of Turangi:
- Hiking the world famous Tongariro Crossing,
- White water rafting,
- Bungy jumping,
- Mountain biking,
- Jet boat riding,
- Sky Diving,
- plus much more.
Specific activities for the event:
- Plenty of caching,
- Full schedule of Master classes,
- Stores and swap meets,
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise.
We look forward to seeing you all there, but please don’t forget to log a ‘will attend’