Turvey Station is located on the former Bedford to Northampton line. According to Wikipedia, it was the station after Bedford Midland Road and before Olney. However, the timetable for September 1958 shows Newton Blossomville Halt between Turvey and Olney. It was opened by the Bedford and Northampton Railway on 10 June 1872. It is located a mile east from the village of Turvey, as the result of the decision to route the line to the south of the village to avoid both Turvey Abbey and the River Great Ouse. Unsurprisingly, a small hamlet developed around the station, including the former Railway Swan public house.
The attractive stone building remains in situ, though its two platforms are no more. The trackbed is still clearly visible. The station also had a signal box at the Olney end of the down platforma small goods yard and a siding serving cattle pens.
The station closed to passenger traffic on 5 March 1962, leaving the goods yard to remain open for freight until 6 January 1964.
The station now houses a small instrument engineering business and seems to be in a good state of repair.
The cache is a 2ml tube. It can be found by finding out what time the gate to the left of the station automatically closes. It is A:BC pm
The cache is a short distance from the published coordinates, at:-
North 52 09.A(A+B+C+1)(C+4) West 000 35.(A+B+1)(B+1)(C+6)