In Arizona, United States
How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Northbound Reststop on I-17 between Phoenix and Flagstaff
I decided to help Wolfb8 (libby) out in her quest to make the roads a little safer. I noticed that this reststop didn't have a cache at it so I decided to create one. I didn't feel like making a trip up here if ever the cache was taken, or the logbook got full, so I decided that a virtual cache was the way to go.
Please log your find with your experience at the cache site I will respond to your email in a timely manner.
In order to get credit for this cache, you need to email to (visit link) the following answers to the questions below. PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS, EVEN IF ENCRYPTED!
1) Who is in the 3rd picture from the top on the right hand side of "The Mogollon Rim - Arizona's Dividing Line" sign?
2) On the same sign as #1, complete the following description on the sign "... As shown in the cross-section below, north of the rim the rock layers of the plateau are relatively horizontal, while south of the rim the layers are ___________, ___________, and ___________.
3) In the "Your National Forests - Arizona's Playgrounds" sign, what is in the center part of the red symbol?
4) In the "Your National Forests - Arizona's Playgrounds" sign, how much of the state is covered by forests, including how many acres of National Forest land?
5) On "The Grand Canyon" sign, how many illustrations are there for Creating a Grand Chasm?
I hope you have a great road trip, where ever you are heading to, and be save on the roads!
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 2/27/2017 5:24:12 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (1:24 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum