Dog Buggy Ride Q
In North Carolina, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This is a great area to test out some of my latest "special" puzzle techniques. The geocache is not at the posted coordinates but can be found within the puzzle below. Due to its nature, it might take some time to discover the coordinates but persistence will prove rewarding. Enjoy the adventure!
Mr. Magoo was recently spotted in this area and when he was asked about what wildlife he saw, he came up with the following:
A Mysticeti weighing 346.802 kg and 7755.579 cm long
An Alligatorida weighing 346.850 lb and 7755.417 in long
A Sparassidae weighing 346.831 gm and 7755.539 cm long
A Rubeum Allec weighing 346.803 oz and 7755.581 in long
A Carbonemys weighing 346.728 lb and 7755.343 in long
A Titanoboa weighing 345.823 kg and 7755.348 cm long
A Physornis weighing 346.850 lb and 7755.717 in long
Which of the above do you think he really saw?
**** FTF Honors Go To Cachin'QT & BigD1976 ****
1. Obgu gur pbbeqvangrf naq gur trbpnpur ner jryy uvqqra.
2. Gur zbaxrl vf n yvggyr fravyr, fb whfg vtaber uvz!
3. "" va gur chmmyr uvqrf gur arrqrq vasb.
4. Fznyy gerr
5. Frr cbfgrq cvpgher bs guvf trbpnpur sbe vgf qrfpevcgvba.
- Home of the Pandion haliaetus
- Is that what I am?Now where did I hide that geocache?
- Picture of "Dog Buggy Ride Q" geocacheThe container is a cylindrical shape. 12" long X 2" diameter with a combination lock. The location and combination can be found within the puzzle.
Last Updated: on 10/28/2017 8:07:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time (3:07 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum