This is a cache that you will have to walk to. There is no parking at the final coordinates, and both the headline coordinates and final coordinates areas will be a high muggle zones.
Please bear this in mind when you go to gather the information and find the cache.
There are a number of car parks around the village, so expect to be charged extortionate prices in the council run ones.
To find the cache, gather the information from below and then work out the formula.
N: 50° 1A.BCD
W: 004° 4E.FGH
The first set of information can be found inside the phone box.
The charity numbers are under the phones address and number.
- A = The 3rd number of the first charity's phone number (green box)
- B = The 4th number of the last charity's phone number (white box)
- C = The 2nd number of the phone boxes post code ADD the 3rd number of the phone boxes post code (PL2? ?BB)
- D = The 3rd number of the left hand side charity's phone number (green box)
The second set of information can be found on the post box.
- E = Under the post box number, there is a CP number. What is this number (CP?)
- F = Last number in the M-F collection time
- G = The 3rd number in the post box number (PL26 ?88)
- H = The 1st number in the M-F collection time MINUS the 1st number in the Saturday collection time
During holiday season, the streets will be busy. Take care of small children around the narrow streets and near the harbour.
The Fine Pair series was originally started by wizardsmum but is now managed by mattd2k
If anybody would like to place 'A Fine Pair' of their own please do. I would just ask that you first visit www.afinepair.co.uk to request a number to avoid any duplication
mattd2k also keeps a public Bookmark List of this series. Once your cache is published please contact him via email@example.com to have yours added
Congratulations to Roger and Jeannie on FTF