*** Read carefully ***
DO NOT send your photo to me via Message Center but attach it to your found log.
Photos taken from the top of the tower or the Rogers Centre or any other location are not acceptable to log this virtual. Logs and photos are checked regularly.
Requirements to log the cache as found:
1. Go to posted coordinates not some place 200 feet away. Your GPS should say 0 feet. If your picture shows the tip of the Tower, you are not at GZ. At GZ, the tip of the tower is blocked by the observation deck. If your picture includes landmarks that indicate that you are not at GZ, your log will be deleted i.e. if your pic includes the red CN Tower sign you are not at GZ and your log will be deleted.
2. Take a picture looking up to the top of the tower. (see examples below)
3. Ensure that the picture has your face in it or your GPS or your thumb or something that makes your photo unique (and not re-usable by someone else). Shared pictures are only allowed when each users face is in the picture.
4. Attach your picture to your found log.
Your log will be deleted...
1. If there is no picture attached to the found log.
2. If the picture was not taken at GZ or is not looking up to the top of the tower.
3. If the picture does not contain your face or your GPS or your thumb or something that makes your photo unique.
4. If the photo has been edited, altered, photo-shopped or processed in any way. If your picture is not exactly the way it was taken by your single camera your log will be deleted - i.e. no memes (text added to pic), no picture collages, tinting, vignetting, colorization, dual camera pictures, etc.
Even if you have been here before, please come again and enjoy your visit to this one-of-a-kind landmark.
Virtual Reward - 2017/2018
This Virtual Cache is part of a limited release of Virtuals created between August 24, 2017 and August 24, 2018. Only 4,000 cache owners were given the opportunity to hide a Virtual Cache. Learn more about Virtual Rewards on the Geocaching Blog