Here is one for geocaching cruciverbalists. I have tried to compile this crossword as relevant to Geocaching as possible without being too contrived. Of the 26 clues and answers, over 20 of them are directly connected to a Geocaching theme. Some of the connections are quite tenuous, so use your imagination. Visitors without in-depth knowledge of 1 across will find it more difficult than locals. I encourage all to have a go.
Once you have completed this crossword, the highlighted letters should be rearranged to form a word. This word should be entered into the certitude link below (in CAPITALS). If correct, co-ordinates will then be given.
1. It’s also, “In Northern Scotland, United Kingdom”. 9.
6. It’s mad to go back to GC4PXWN for example. 3.
8. Earth-crash? 5.
9. Uninitiated species. 7.
10. Hub left out of Beauly Firth feature. It’s a G.C. trap! 4.
11. Meatiest mince to reckon with? 8.
13. This road from Wick to Braemar has now gone international. 6.7.
15. It counts as an essential geocaching skill. 8.
17. Big game hunt? 4.
20. One, fifty, fifty, zero, one thousand, one, one hundred. Makes no sense! 7.
21. Go off of these to get Side Tracked? 5.
22. Gaps left a worldly location method. 1.1.1.
23. Can openers be an accompaniment to be enjoyed on 13 across? 4.5.
1. Contented dwarf species? 5.
2. Difficulty and Terrain. 7.
3. Slog over records…. 4.
4. …. owner does this.... 5.3.5
5. ….and finders record these. 8.
6. Dealt out of shape. 5.
7. ? 7.
12. Ring tone interference is elementary. 8.
13. Looking for trouble, - nuthing doing! 7.
14. A G.C. cartridge operation? 7.
16. Single accompaniments for 13 across? 5.
18. A passage from Paisley. 5.
19. Brag about a quick find! 4.
You can validate your puzzle solution with certitude.