Welcome to the GEO-EYE SERIES!
This series consists of 45 puzzle caches. We incorporated various difficulty levels. All the caches that form the PUPIL of the eye (P1 to P6) will be the harder ones. The IRIS caches (I01 to I16) will be of intermediate difficulty, and the EYE outline (E01 to E23) will be easy ones. And then to collect the smilies, we recommend high clearance vehicles. Especially during the rainy season, as the roads can get very muddy. But then again, that is part of all the fun!
Each puzzle will start with an eye fact, followed by the puzzle. There might be clues hidden in the eye fact :-)
Glaucoma is a disease that damages your eye’s optic nerve. It usually happens when fluid builds up in the front part of your eye. That extra fluid increases the pressure in your eye, damaging the optic nerve.
Glaucoma is a leading cause of blindness for people over 60 years old. But blindness from glaucoma can often be prevented with early treatment.
Tips and facts about the second leading cause of blindness
1. More than 2.7 million Americans over age 40 have glaucoma
2. Anyone can develop glaucoma.
3. Getting a comprehensive dilated eye exam is the only way to catch glaucoma early.
4. Don’t wait for symptoms.
5. Glaucoma damages the eye’s optic nerve.
6. Once glaucoma damages your optic nerve, lost vision cannot be restored.
7. Eye pressure is a major risk factor for glaucoma.
8. The only clinically proven treatment for glaucoma is to lower eye pressure
*The cache is not at the posted coordinates. To find the final coordinates, you will have to solve the puzzle*
You can validate your puzzle solution with certitude.