The Cork, Blackrock and Passage railway was a 3ft (914 mm) narrow gauge railway in Cork. It was originally opened in 1850 as a 5 ft 3 in (1,600 mm) railway between Cork and Passage West but was converted to 3 ft (914 mm) gauge in 1902. An extension southwards from Passage West to Crosshaven opened in 1904. The railway closed in 1932 and has since been replaced by a public pathway and nature area.
The railway operated along the west bank of the River Lee and Cork Harbour from Cork to Blackrock and Passage West. Thereafter the 1904 extension headed inland towards Carrigaline before running alongside the south bank of the Owenabue River to Crosshaven.
A= Number of windows in 4th carriage behind the green engine
B= Number of windows in the last carriage behind the blue engine
C= Number of windows in the 3rd carriage behind the blue engine
D= Number of carriages behind the red engine
E= Number of windows in 1st carriage behind the blue engine
F= Number of carriages behind the blue engine
N51 53.ABC W008 25.DEF