Test Pilot can be defined as a pilot who specializes in putting new or experimental airplanes through manoeuvres designed to test them, in todays training exercise you will need to work as a team in order to reach your objective. Test pilots are known for the following attributes:
1. CLEAR COMMUNICATION
2. SITUATIONAL AWARENESS
3. TEAM-WORKING SKILLS
4. DECISIVENESS & QUICK THINKING SKILLS
5. THE ABILITY TO REMAIN CALM
6. MENTALITY — CONFIDENCE, ATTITUDE & SELF-DISCIPLINE
8. THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND TECHNICAL INFORMATION
9. MATHEMATICS & CREATIVE SKILLS COMBINED
10. ATTENTION TO DETAIL
11. NOT A REQUIREMENT BUT... BEING A LITTLE CRAZY HELPS
Working as a test pilot is a dangerous job and your training can be just as dangerous. You will need to bring all your own safety equipment, as well as understand the limits of your gear. Please do not attempt this if you are unsure of what you are doing.
This cache requires the use of specialised equipment and the technical know how to set it up to access the cache itself.
Gentlemen (and ladies) bring your helmets, we are going into battle. Who is going to test this one first?
Anvil Angus hats do not count… Sorry Steve.
Many thanks to Lex and Steve for helping to put out this cache.