Join us for the latest in a series of geocaching gatherings
on the Fourth Tuesday of the Month in Baltimore County!
Dienstag, 28 Mai 2019
✦ Das BierHalle ✦
9527 Harford Road
Parkville, MD 21234
Any and all geocachers are welcome,
from puzzle junkies and high-terrain addicts
to guardrail huggers and lamppost lifters.
Not a geocacher? You're welcome too!
Because it doesn’t need to be Oktober to have ein Fest,
and you might win etwas Wundervolles in the raffle!
This informal meet-and-greet dinner event will be held at Das BierHalle on Tuesday, 28 May, at 7pm. There will be a logbook to sign, trackables to discover, glänzend cngugnts to trade, and prizes to win in a free raffle. Free parking is available in the Bierhalle lot, in the Quality Business Solutions lot, and along C Street (see waypoints). The establishment is wheelchair-accessible (from the Harford Road side), and while kids are welcome to attend, they must be accompanied by an adult.
The fine print:
· Yes, i know, it should be die Bierhalle; i didn't name the place
· Die becomes der in dative case, so yes, the event name is correct
· Purchase of Lebensmittel is not necessary to attend this event
· All attendees are responsible for purchasing their own Essen und Getränke
· Attendees under 21 years of age will not be served Bier or any other adult beverages
· If you bring a verfolgbar item to the event, please be certain it is claimed before you leave
· Buying rounds for the event organiser is not required, although he has been known to assign Lieblingspunkte to the caches of those who do