Skip to content

BAD NENNDORF, ALEMANHA - CALDAS DA RAINHA Multi-cache

Hidden : 08/27/2019
Difficulty:
3 out of 5
Terrain:
2 out of 5

Size: Size:   small (small)

Join now to view geocache location details. It's free!

Watch

How Geocaching Works

Please note Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer.

Geocache Description:



SPA POOLS - BAD NENNDORF

(pt)

BAD NENNDORF, ALEMANHA

Histórico

A aldeia na borda noroeste do Deister , que provavelmente foi construída no início do século IX, foi mencionada pela primeira vez em 936 como Nyanthorpe (New Village) nos registros da Abadia de Corvey . Em 1136 a primeira igreja foi construída e em 1150 o lugar se chamava Niendorpe . Depois que um pequeno povoado emergiu a sudoeste da vila, nós nos distinguimos no futuro Groß Nenndorf e Klein Nenndorf. Outro assentamento na área urbana de hoje chamado Densinghausen foi eliminado na Guerra dos Trinta Anos . Desde a divisão do condado de Schaumburg 1647 Nenndorf pertencia a Hesse-Kassel .

BANHOS

O poder de cura do 1546 pela primeira vez nas chamadas fontes de enxofre documentadas "Dübelsdreck", localizadas entre Groß e Klein Nenndorf, foram mais tarde usadas pela população rural para fins de cura. Monumento erigido em 1911 para Landgrave Wilhelm IX. de Hessen-Kassel como o fundador da aldeia nominal de banho 1787 Depois de um relatório médico da Universidade de Rinteln, foi expedido sob as ordens do Hessian Landgrave Friedrich II . Landgrave Wilhelm IX. von Hessen-Kassel convenceu-se pessoalmente em 1786 do valor da primavera de enxofre e fundou em 1787 segundo um plano mestre pelo arquiteto da corte Simon Louis du Ry o "Gutsbezirk Nendorff" com as instalações balneares e os jardins de estância termal. O primeiro doutor bem se tornou o professor de medicina de Rintelner Ludwig Philipp Schröter que fez o banho novo por publicações admite. Interessante foi a estadia também pela primeira vez 1787 jogo de concessão. Principalmente Pharo foi jogado , primeiro nos quartos de uma farmácia, em que também café e cacau foi servido. Por volta de 1840, uma sala de jogos foi instalada em uma sala do prédio de arcade, que logo foi transferida para a galeria. O inquilino Dr. Biermann (de 1848), anteriormente empregado por François Blanc , pagou 200 Louis d'or arrendamento e 1000 Taler para o embelezamento do local. O contrato deve durar seis anos. O jogo foi gravado no antigo salão do teatro, que dançava uma vez por semana. Além do Pharo, o próximo Trente et quarante também foi oferecido . A aposta mínima foi fixada em 10 groschen de prata . A operação do jogo foi interrompida em 1849-52, inicialmente devido à proibição do Paulskirchenversammlung e depois por causa de irregularidades. Co-proprietário, em seguida, tornou-se tenente Schönewolf. Quando o eleitor Friedrich Wilhelm I estava em 1863 no local, ele fechou o cassino. [3] As fontes de enxofre estão entre as mais fortes da Europa e foram usadas com grande sucesso em reumatismo , gota e doenças de pele. Nenndorf logo se tornou um dos principais spas alemães. Em 1806, o Landgrave tinha uma residência de verão construída em estilo clássico, a chamada mansão (lodge), na qual ele e seus sucessores residiam durante inúmeras estadias em Nenndorf. Bad Nenndorf tornou-se o banho do estado real da Prússia em 1866 e foi capaz de expandir ainda mais com o apoio financeiro de Berlim.


BAD NENNDORF

(de)

BAD NENNDORF

Geschichte[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten] Das vermutlich am Anfang des 9. Jahrhunderts entstandene Dorf am Nordwestrand des Deisters wurde erstmals im Jahr 936 als Nyanthorpe („Neues Dorf“) in den Urkunden des Klosters Corvey erwähnt. Im Jahr 1136 wurde die erste Kirche errichtet und 1150 wurde der Ort Niendorpe genannt. Nachdem südwestlich des Ortes eine kleine Siedlung entstanden war, unterschied man künftig Groß Nenndorf und Klein Nenndorf. Eine weitere Siedlung im heutigen Stadtgebiet namens Densinghausen wurde im Dreißigjährigen Krieg ausgelöscht. Seit der Teilung der Grafschaft Schaumburg 1647 gehörte Nenndorf zu Hessen-Kassel.

Kurort[Bearbeiten |

Quelltext bearbeiten] Die Heilkraft der 1546 erstmals auf dem so genannten „Dübelsdreck“ beurkundeten Schwefelquellen, zwischen Groß und Klein Nenndorf gelegen, wurden später von der Landbevölkerung zu Heilzwecken genutzt. 1911 errichtetes Denkmal für den Landgrafen Wilhelm IX. von Hessen-Kassel als Gründer des Bades Nenndorf 1787 Nach einem ärztlichen Gutachten der Universität Rinteln wurde sie auf Befehl des hessischen Landgrafen Friedrich II. eingefasst. Landgraf Wilhelm IX. von Hessen-Kassel überzeugte sich 1786 persönlich von dem Wert der Schwefelquelle und gründete 1787 nach einem Gesamtplan des Hofarchitekten Simon Louis du Ry den „Gutsbezirk Nendorff“ mit den Badeeinrichtungen und dem Kurpark. Erster Brunnenarzt wurde der Rintelner Medizinprofessor Ludwig Philipp Schröter, der das neue Bad durch Veröffentlichungen bekannt machte. Interessanter wurde der Aufenthalt auch durch erstmals 1787 konzessionierte Glücksspiel. Gespielt wurde vornehmlich Pharo, zunächst in den Räumen einer Apotheke, in der auch Kaffee und Kakao ausgeschenkt wurde. Um 1840 wurde in einem Raum des Arkadengebäudes ein Spielsaal eingerichtet, der bald danach in die Galerie verlegt wurde. Der Pächter Dr. Biermann (ab 1848), ehemals Angestellter bei François Blanc, bezahlte 200 Louis d’or Pacht und 1000 Taler für die Verschönerung des Ortes. Der Vertrag sollte sechs Jahre laufen. Das Spiel wurde im ehemaligen Theatersaal aufgenommen, in dem einmal wöchentlich getanzt wurde. Angeboten wurde außer Pharo auch das aufkommende Trente et quarante. Als Mindesteinsatz waren 10 Silbergroschen festgesetzt. Der Spielbetrieb war 1849–52 zunächst aufgrund des Verbots der Paulskirchenversammlung und danach wegen Unregelmäßigkeiten unterbrochen. Mitinhaber wurde daraufhin Leutnant Schönewolf.[2] Als der Kurfürst Friedrich Wilhelm I. sich 1863 im Ort aufhielt, schloss er die Spielbank.[3] Die Schwefelquellen gehören zu den stärksten Europas und wurden mit großem Erfolg bei Rheuma, Gicht und Hautleiden eingesetzt. Schon bald gehörte Nenndorf zu den führenden deutschen Heilbädern. 1806 ließ der Landgraf eine Sommerresidenz im klassizistischen Stil, das so genannte Schlößchen (Lodge), erbauen, bei dem er und seine Nachfolger bei zahlreichen Aufenthalten in Nenndorf residierten. Im Jahr 1866 wurde Bad Nenndorf Königlich Preußisches Staatsbad und konnte durch finanzielle Unterstützung aus Berlin weiter expandieren.

(eng)

BAD NENNDORF, GERMANY

History

The village on the northwest edge of the Deister , which was probably built at the beginning of the 9th century, was first mentioned in 936 as Nyanthorpe (New Village) in the records of the Corvey Abbey. In 1136 the first church was built and in 1150 the place was called Niendorpe . After a small settlement had emerged southwest of the village, we distinguished in the future Groß Nenndorf and Klein Nenndorf. Another settlement in today's urban area called Densinghausen was wiped out in the Thirty Years' War . Since the division of the county Schaumburg 1647 Nenndorf belonged to Hesse-Kassel .

Spa

The healing power of the 1546 for the first time on the so-called "Dübelsdreck" documented sources of sulfur , located between Groß and Klein Nenndorf, were later used by the rural population for healing purposes. Monument erected in 1911 for Landgrave Wilhelm IX. from Hessen-Kassel as the founder of the bath nominal village 1787 After a medical report of the University of Rinteln it was edged on the orders of the Hessian Landgrave Friedrich II . Landgrave Wilhelm IX. von Hessen-Kassel convinced himself in 1786 personally of the value of the sulfur spring and founded in 1787 according to a master plan by the court architect Simon Louis du Ry the "Gutsbezirk Nendorff" with the bathing facilities and the spa gardens. First well doctor became the Rintelner medicine professor Ludwig Philipp Schröter, who made the new bath by publications admits. Interesting was the stay also by first time 1787 concessioned gambling . Primarily Pharo was played , first in the rooms of a pharmacy, in which also coffee and cocoa was served. Around 1840, a game room was set up in a room of the arcade building, which was soon moved to the gallery. The tenant Dr. Biermann (from 1848), formerly employed by François Blanc , paid 200 Louis d'or lease and 1000 Taler for the beautification of the place. The contract should run for six years. The game was recorded in the former theater hall, which was danced once a week. Apart from Pharo, the upcoming Trente et quarante was also offered . The minimum bet was set at 10 silver groschen. The game operation was interrupted in 1849-52, initially due to the ban on the Paulskirchenversammlung and then because of irregularities. Co-owner then became Lieutenant Schönewolf. When the Elector Friedrich Wilhelm I was in 1863 in the place, he closed the casino. [3] The sulfur springs are among the strongest in Europe and have been used with great success in rheumatism , gout and skin diseases. Nenndorf soon became one of the leading German spas. In 1806, the Landgrave had a summer residence built in the classical style, the so-called mansion (lodge), in which he and his successors resided during numerous stays in Nenndorf. Bad Nenndorf became the Royal Prussian State Bath in 1866 and was able to expand further with financial support from Berlin.

A CACHE

A cache não está nas coordenadas publicadas. Para obter estas coordenadas terá de:

1 - Ir ao waypoint 1 e ao waypoint 2 e obter os dados aí solicitados;

2 - Obter os dados solicitados nos waypoints 3 e 4, sugerindo-se eventualmente por intermédio de um geocacher das proximidades;

3 - Na posse de todos estes dados anteriormente referidos, efetuar os cálculos indicados no waypoint FN- Final para obter as coordenadas do contentor.

Espero que se divirtam.

"HÁ UMA CACHE IDENTICA ESCONDIDA EM BAD NENNDORF PARA OS GEOCACHERS ALEMÃES ENCONTRAREM - "GC8AF99" -https://www.geocaching.com/play/search?lat=52.33512&lng=9.37452&origin=GC8AF99&utr=false

Agradeço que não coloquem na galeria fotos do tipo “View from the cache”, outras fotos serão bem vindas.

(de)

DER  CACHE

Der Cache befindet sich nicht in den veröffentlichten Koordinaten. Um diese Koordinaten zu erhalten, müssen Sie:

1 - Gehen Sie zu Wegpunkt 1 und Wegpunkt 2 und holen Sie sich die dort angeforderten Daten.

2 - Erhalten Sie die angeforderten Daten an den Wegpunkten 3 und 4, möglicherweise mit einem Geocacher in der Nähe.;

3 - Führen Sie im Besitz all dieser Daten die im Wegpunkt FN-Final angegebenen Berechnungen durch, um die Koordinaten des Containers zu erhalten.

Vielen Dank.

"IN BAD NENNDORF GIBT ES EIN VERSTECKTES KÄSTCHEN, DAS DEUTSCHE GEOCACHER FINDEN KÖNNEN - GC8AF99."

Dass Sie keine Fotos vom Typ "View from the cache" in die Galerie aufgenommen haben. Andere Fotos sind willkommen.

 

(eng)

THE CACHE

The cache is not in the published coordinates. To get these coordinates you have to:

1 - Go to waypoint 1 and waypoint 2 and get the data requested there;

2 - Obtain the requested data at waypoints 3 and 4, possibly by means of a nearby geocacher.;

3 - In the possession of all these data, perform the calculations indicated in the waypoint FN-Final to obtain the coordinates of the container.

I hope you have fun.

THERE IS AN IDENTICAL CACHE HIDDEN IN BAD NENNDORF FOR GERMAN GEOCACHERS TO FIND - GC8AF99.

Thank you that do not put photos of the type "View from the cache" in the gallery, other photos will be welcome.


RAINHA D. LEONOR

Additional Hints (Decrypt)

Gebapb envm rager gebapbf/Ebbg gehax orgjrra gehaxf

Decryption Key

A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J|K|L|M
-------------------------
N|O|P|Q|R|S|T|U|V|W|X|Y|Z

(letter above equals below, and vice versa)