Start: Friday the 1st of May, 2020, 7:00pm.
End: Friday the 1st of May, 2020, 7:45pm
Why: It is 6 more months to the big event in Whittlesea and we thought if you had any questions this would be a good opportunity to ask the committee.
Where: Ferntree Gully Arboretum, Francis Crescent, Ferntree Gully - Victoria - Australia.
A simple meet and greet event that is put on by Geocaching Victoria.
This year we are holding a total of 10 Lead up events. These will be...
- January - 19th - Whittlesea - GC8H0E3
- February - 16th - Shepparton - GC8HC77
- March - 8th - Swan Hill - GC8HC7M
- April - 2nd - Millicent - GC8HC7R
- May - 1st - Ferntree Gully - GC8HETM
- May - 30th - Perth - GC8HQ83(Bonus Event)
- June - 6th - Bairnsdale - GC8HEV1
- July - 25th - Bright - GC8HEV7
- August - ?th - TBA - GC8HEVW
- September - 27th - Mildura - GC8HC7C
- October - 10th - Geelong - GC8HEW2
You can find out more information regarding the Whittlesea Event here.