Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
This cache has been locked, but it is available for viewing.
Keep it Moving
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Moving cache...Just keep it moving along from place to place.
NO More Events please...this cache needs to be found in the wild.
Small Altoids can that moves from place to place. This is a rare type of grandfathered older cache that can be moved.
The purpose of this cache is to keep moving. Not necessary to other caches, but to new places. It's small size, Black color, and magnetic back allow it to be placed just about anywhere (within the general rules for cache placement).
Specifics for this cache:
1. Keep it moving. Please replace the cache within a reasonable amount of time and in a location where it can be found. I understand that life happens, but try to place it within a month.
2. When the cache is removed, as a consideration for our fellow cacher who may also be looking for this cache; (a) If the cache is moved from within another cache, please log it out of the other cache's logbook, or (b) if the cache is moved from a location independent of another cache, either (1) find a small stone/stick and using the pencil in the cache write "moved (& date)" and leave in the vicinity of where the cache was, or leave a small pyramid of stones/sticks to mark that the cache has moved.
3. When the cache is moved to a new location, notify me via e-mail (nmartin) and i will update the location on the web page.
4. As of 4/27/12, no more events. This has gotten too much out of hand and the cache needs to roam in the wild.
5. The D/T rating is simply based on the fact it could be anywhere and that it moved. It does not need to be placed in a 5/5 location.
Been to four continents (N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia)
Submerged Hide and visited several submarines
Wedding (Sled dog & D.W. Tigger)
Video Star (visit link)
Been with Seven!!!!! other moving caches, Twice now three together at one place.
Attended geowoodstock four times
Ape cache (Tunnel of light)
Original stash tribute plaque (after attending 10 yr celebration in Redlands)
Became part of a Fez at Champoeg. Attended Champoeg 4 times
Been to Mt Fuji.
Attempted a speed run around the world...failed due to London leg canceled due to volcanic ash cloud closing Heathrow airport.
Participated in Olympic Torch relay prior to London 2012 games
Zntargvp, Nygbvq gva. Lbh zvtug gnxr n penlba gb znex gung lbh'ir gnxra vg.
Loading Cache Logs...
Last Updated: on 11/15/2017 3:57:44 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (11:57 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum