This cache was hidden during mountain bike ride on Capitol Peak to celebrate Moun10Bike's passage from bachelorhood to wedded bliss. The initial contents of the cache are (mostly) items pertaining to either mountain biking or bachelor parties (not to worry, rated PG!):
- A spare tube
- A mountain bike tool kit
- A Mariners keychain (to celebrate the Mariners historic win streak that ended today)
- A mixed CD created by Jeff to commemorate the event
- A black pump from, er...activities during Jeff's bachelor party
- A book of matches from a club in Las Vegas we visited during Reg's bachelor party
- Logbook, pen, pencil, and geocaching letter
The cache is located along the ORV trail that descends from the summit of Capitol Peak. If you do not want to ride up to the top on your bike or motorcycle, you can instead drive the C-Line and C-4000 roads up to the intersection at N 46° 58.399', W 123° 8.894' (elevation 2366 feet), park, and hike the middle, gated road leading from this junction 0.5 mile up to Capitol Peak (elevation 2659 feet). From there, find the trail on the southwest side of the peak and follow it for about 1 mile as it drops from and curves around the summit toward the north. Alternatively, you can park along Road C-4000 at N 46° 58.839', W 123° 8.066' and follow the trail for about a quarter mile to the cache. The cache elevation is about 2302 feet.
The container is a .50-cal. ammo can.