Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
You will need to hike over sandy and rocky terrain. There will be a gradual incline also. Watch for Desert Critters.
You will need to know your American Muscle Car History to complete this cache. The container is a painted Cafe Vienna Coffee can. The coordinates above are false. Use these: N33 D IHB ... W111 GC AEF ... From the hints below you can find the true coordinates.
1. In the 1960’s what was Oldsmobile’s primary muscle car? Take the highest two numbers and throw them out. The remaining number = A.
2. How many cubic inches was the motor of a 1967 Z28 Camaro? Add all three numbers together. Your answer = B.
3. Take the number of taillights “the Jag could see,” and add it to the number of carburetors that came standard on a 1970 Trans Am Challenger. Your answer = C.
4. According to The Beach Boys, what is “real fine”? Take your answer, drop the first number. The remaining two numbers = D.
5. Take the advertised horsepower rating of a 1970 Hemi Cuda. Drop the smallest number. Add the remaining two numbers. This answer = E.
6. What was the advertised horsepower rating of Chevy’s L-78 in 1969? Take your answer, drop the middle number. Add the remaining two numbers together. This answer = F.
7. What was the first model year of the Shelby Mustang? Add these four numbers together. Now add the numbers in your answer together. This number = G.
8. The Pontiac GTO is generally considered to be the first muscle car. Find the MODEL year it was introduced. Add the first 2 numbers together and then add the last two numbers together. Subtract one set of numbers from the other. Your answer = H.
9. Find the number of ZL-1 Corvettes produced in 1969. Add this number to B. Your answer = I.
There is only a log and a prize for First Find. Take your own writing tool and WATER with you.
Ebpxf, Ebpxf, rireljurer. Bar gbb znal va snpg. Gnxr bar njnl, naq jung fubhyq lbh frr ...