Every other month (or so), since January 2004, Bay Area Dining & Geocaching Enthusiasts Society (BADGES) has been hosting social get togethers in different parts of the Bay Area! (Click our profile to learn more about our group.)
Our first, second, and third dining events were hugely successful.
Future dinners will take place all over the Bay Area, including the East Bay, the North Bay, and the Peninsula!
The Protocol is "Come As You Are" and "BYOF" (Buy Your Own Food and drink).
All Geocachers, Geocaching friends, and Geocaching wannabes (or anyone interested in Geocaching) are welcome to attend!
Sunday, August 15th - 6:00 pm
Harry's Hofbrau (web site)
1909 El Camino Real
Redwood City, CA
(See coordinates at top of page)
- $9.34 per adult plus drinks
- $7.44 per senior plus drinks
- $7.44 per child plus drinks
- You order on your own, or you don't have to eat anything to attend this event! Just show up if you want! This event can accomodate 'party-only' folks!
- Plenty of selections for vegetarians.
- Please see the menu on the Harry's Hofbrau web site to decide if you want to eat there.
Note: PLEASE post on this page by Thursday August 12th if you definitely are coming and how many adults and children are in your party!
The following (and other) BADGES themed items are available at Cafepress (click a picture):
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via e-mail. One of the organizers will get back to you.