Morton LoggerCam! Webcam Cache
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Morton Logger Cam
N 46° 33.526 x W 122° 16.521
Click Here or the Above Image for the Live WEBCAM!
Morton is located on Highway 12, east of Interstate-5 between Mount Rainier and Mount Saint Helens. Make a day of your trip! You won't be dissapointed.
The cam updates very quickly so you won't have to hang around on the sidewalk long.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO:
- Coordinate your actions with a friend* by Cell-Phone or Radio before you arrive at the above designated coordinates.
- Go to the above listed coordinates and stand at the location.
- When you and your friend are ready, Hold up your GPSr and/or Cellphone over your head! Otherwise, be creative and do something that is totally unique or ridiculous, like standing on your head, I dare you!
- Make sure your friend captures your picture and saves it on their computer. This is the only acceptable proof that you were ever there!
* I am willing to be your "friend" to help you log this webcam cache if necessary. Just email me and perhaps we can pre-arrange a time
RULES & RESTRICTIONS:
Note that like most webcam caches, I do not own or operate this camera. It is operated by a local internet provider"
- You must post the picture, that your friend captured, on GEOCACHING.COM as part of your log. My Approval of your claim will be based on my belief that it's really you. If I Disapprove your claim, I will send advanced E-Mail to you explaining my reason(s) why.
- No Picture, No Claim! - No Excuses or Exceptions!
The picture must come from the Webcam, after all thats the whole point!
- No Jesticulations and No Mooning or other Illegal Public exhibition!
- This WEBCAM is available 24 hours a day, but images are only usable during Daylight Hours.
- Please make sure that the camera is working before you attempt this cache.
(No hints available.)