In West Virginia, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
CVR Lodge Entrance to Deer Run Trail follow (Blazed Orange) on trees. Aquire a trail map at the Canaan Valley Resort Nature Center or Main Lodge. Can be wet at times. Wear waterproof shoes. Not real difficult just can be muddy and wet. GPS Unit will lose signal at times from overhead trees.
1) Find name engraved in tree (McKyla, Jodi, Chad 10-01) by Mill Run Trail. You will lose satelite signal in pine trees.
2) Turn left on Mill Run Trail (Blazed Green) on trees.
3) Turn left at Mill Run/Abe Run sign two double greens continue on trail to the tree of five.
5) 25 paces north
6) Cache in roots of second big tree.
7) For scenic view stay on trail.
8) This cache site has multiple entrances.
This cache contains: log book, pen, hat pins, keychains
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 11/15/2017 3:58:12 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (11:58 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum