Size:  (not chosen)
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
In 1947 Mary appeared in Fallóskút to Mrs Sánta and showed her a wonder spring. In 1948 Mary appeared again and wanted a chapel next to the spring which has curative power for the people who approach it with faith.
The chapel was built in 1948. Worship is held once a week on the basis of the decision of the archbishop from Eger.
The chapel can be visited any time, the hermit of the Mátra gives a warm welcome to everybody.
(No hints available.)
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum