How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
There is a big green course, which is used for Polo and other recreational activities in front of the official residency of the Governor of the State of Penang
This is remnant of the Colonial era of Penang island. The riches and famouses of Malaysia sometimes still use this green to play a game or two of Polo. But often times it is visited by us mere mortals for other recreational activities. At night, it is a popular spot for love struck couple to enjoy their romantic moments since it is not well lit.
The cache is hidden at one of the trees. It contains a stash note, log book and trade items.
Beware of mugglers when search for the cache since it is always full of visitors and very near to busy roads.
Ybbx orgjrra gur gerr gehaxf.
- Parellel Palm Trees Nice eh?
- Penang Medical CollegeAmple parking space in front of this entrance.
- Penang Polo ClubAdbandoned one. Wonder when will it get back to its past glory.
- Public LooWho said we have lousy public toilet here???
- Seri MutiaraThe official residency of the Penang State Governor.
- The cacheIt contains stash note, log book and trade items
- The grand old treeIt has been there since the 19th century.
- The Polo GroundIt has become soccer and rugby fields. But at night you will see a lot of "horse riding" there...;)
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum