Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
Victoria Country Road Atlas Challenge
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Grab yourself a copy of the UBD Victoria Country Road Atlas and log a cache on every map page, all 38 of them. The posted coordinates are not the actual coordinates for the cache. Do not attempt to search at posted coordinates it is geographical centre of Victoria.
The rules are simple, to complete this will take some time, effort and love of our game.
You will need this;
1. Find or place a cache within the boundaries of each page of the UBD Victoria Country Road Atlas. All cache types count as finds or hides for the Challenge with the exception of events (CITO included) and locationless caches. There are 38 map pages in the Victoria Country Road Atlas.
2. Generally accepted rules, guidelines and conditions for logging a cache find apply. These must be bona fide caches listed on Geocaching.com that you have personally (physically) found and logged. You may not include caches found or hidden prior to the creation of The Victoria Country Road Atlas Challenge.
3. Remember all caches logged, or placed, must meet the guidelines including not setting vacation caches that can not be maintained. All caches must be bona fide caches logged or placed by you.
4. In the advent you have completed all caches on any given page a picture of you’re GPS on a revisit to any cache on the page will suffice as evidence of completing that page.
5. After completing the challenge you can call me for the final CO you will also need to send me a list of the caches found or hidden asap so it can be verified and your log approved. The FTF prize and cache contents have yet to be determined (I think I have some time).
6. I reserve right to make up the rules as we go along.
7. Nothing is perfect and I am not about to make things harder than they need to be. If in doubt ask. In this case permission is granted easier, than forgiveness.
Many thanks go out to Haicoole for the original idea for this cache and to The Illinois DeLorme Challenge (GCREG1) from where I first got the idea.
Please add a note if you accept the challenge.
- UBD EastThanks Biggles bear
- UBD WestThanks Biggles Bear
- Your guide!
Last Updated: on 12/21/2017 3:36:43 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (11:36 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum