On the old South Coast railway line (shared, public)
Is this List useful? Be the first to rate this Bookmark List!
The line to Tweed Heads opened in 1903 and closed in 1961; and the Southport branch opened in 1889 and closed in 1964.
While much of the original railway land was resumed or reused for other purposes, there are spots where the route can be seen and there are a number of caches both railway and non-railway themed on or close to this route.
Results per page: