The coordinates above are for the entrance to Frost Folly car park. This fairly challenging multi-cache is based on a nice circular walk.
- Waypoint - Frost Folly. Inside there is a label reading "NP FF=xxx". Note the value for FF.
- Optional - The Bracknell Ramble Remembered (1).
- Waypoint - Letter Box @ N 51°26.538' W 000°44.071'. During whose reign was it installed? Note the value of the first letter of the name of the monarch according to its position in the alphabet - ie A=1 to Z=26, as LB.
- Waypoint - Oak Tree Row @ N 51° 26.402 W 000° 43.414. Row of oak trees whose canopies link together to provide a continuous area of shade in summer. How many trees are there in this linked row? Note this value as OR.
- Waypoint - Field Path. Inside the lid is a label reading "NP FP=xxx". Note the value for FP.
- Waypoint - Bluebell Glade. On the back cover of the log book is a label reading "NP BG=xxx". Note the value for BG.
- Optional - Maidens Across The Border.
- Waypoint - Numbered Oak @ N 51° 27.547 W 000° 44.968. Note the number painted in white on the tree as TN.
- Optional - Pendry's Lane. Inside there is a label reading "NP TN=xxx", in case you struggled to identify the number.
- Waypoint - Ford at Westley Mill. On the microcache container is a label reading "NP WM=xxx". Note the value as WM. You don't need to find the final part of this cache, though it would be a shame not to!
- Waypoint - Hazelwood Lane at Tickleback Row. Inside the lid is a label reading "NP TR=xxx". Note the value for TR.
- Final - Cache @ N 51°26.XXX W 000°45.YYY Where XXX = ((BG-LB)*OR)+FP-3 and YYY = TR+LB+FF-(FF*TN*WM).
Please ignore OB, it is no longer used in the calculation.
We hope you have enjoyed this cache, and the bonus of being able to log many other caches on your way. Thanks to Warfield Parish Council for permitting the placing of the cache and to Mr. Dewdrop and walkergeoff for allowing their caches to be incorporated into the route by the placing of clues in them. Thanks also to The White Family and dburbage for allowing their caches to be incorporated into the ring. We hope you will come back to Frost Folly to complete the series.
Click To Rate This Cache
| Kid Friendly Poison Plant Alert Dogs Allowed
Available year-round Dangerous area - use caution Off-trail Hiking Required Accessible in Winter
Mud! Beware of Muggles! More than .5 mile from Trailhead Wear bug repellant!