With the plethora of Challenge Caches appearing, it was only a matter of time before a Challenge appeared that requires multiple Challenge Cache finds to qualify – so here it is ..
To claim this cache you need to have found at least 10 other Challenge Caches. To be clear that is Challenge Caches identified by the blue ? symbol and NOT the recently introduced “Challenges”.
This Challenge cache is part of a series with qualifying requirements of :
Brass – 10 Challenge Cache finds
Bronze – 20 Challenge Cache finds
Silver – 35 Challenge Cache finds
Gold – 50 Challenge Cache finds
Platinum – 75 Challenge Cache finds
Diamond – 125 Challenge Cache finds
So what Counts as a Challenge Cache?
A cache that requires you to pre-qualify by finding one or more caches of a particular Class, Rating level, Age or Type. They normally include the word “Challenge” in the cache title, but there are a few exceptions. All the following are Challenge Caches for the purpose of this Challenge :
1) Difficulty/Terrain grid bingo, e.g. “Gridlocked - Capital Style” (GC1QBQN)
2) Total finds by type, e.g. “Blue Diamonds 1000 Cache Challenge” (GC23WZ8)
3) Caches found by date placed, e.g “In the Year 2002” (GC1Y9MT)
4) Cache finds on every day of month or year, e.g. “A year lost – 365 days of caching” (GC254H4)
5) Cache finds based on features of GC numbers , e.g. “QR Challenge” (GC33DDP)
6) Cache finds based on features of Cache name, e.g. “Alphabet Soup - Yorkshire” (GC1Y9P4)
7) A Geocaching streak or gap. e.g. “Don’t go Geocaching” (GC27CJD)
8) Other Bingo cache themes, e.g. “Florida Bingo Challenge” (GC1NG9Z)
9) Resusicator Caches, e.g. “Surrey Resusicator Challenge” (GC2HD75)
10) Multiple Cache icons in a day, e.g. “Surrey Icon Challenge” (GC1K9PZ)
12) Find of a 10+ year old cache, e.g. “10 years and counting Challenge” (GC30WPT)
13) Game themed Challenges, e.g. “It’s all about the letters Challenge Cache” (GC2X7MT)
14) Cache type themed Challenges, e.g. “Church Micro Challenge” (GC35438)
15) Finds within a set time period, e.g. “30 Days & 30 Nights Challenge, “” (GC2WN3Y)
16) And finally, "The Great Date Challenge" (GC2MAA5) – How could I miss that one out!
17) Anything else with the word Challenge in the title should be Ok. If there are any others you think should qualify, please email (or post a note on this cache page) for confirmation.
The Full Rules:
1) You need to have qualified for, found and logged at least 10 Challenge Caches.
2) The Challenge Caches must all be of type 'Mystery or Puzzle’ (Blue ?).
3) This Challenge Cache itself may not be used.
4) When you log your find please include a list of the 10 qualifying Challenge Caches in you log or create a bookmark list (Premium Members only) and attach it to this page. Ideally this should include the GC number, Title and Date found for each qualifying cache.
5) Finds dated before the publication of this cache may be used.
6) Only caches listed on GeoCaching.com may be used.
7) You can seek out the cache at anytime, but please only log the cache as found when you qualify for the Challenge. However, other log types can be added at any time.
8) I will check your qualification list carefully and may email you for clarification.
9) All invalid finds, whether accidental or otherwise, will be challenged and may be deleted.
Yes, I do qualify and my Challenge Caches Found bookmark list can be found here