As the name suggests this is a 1 day challenge meaning that you only have from Midnight – 11:59pm to find the required caches.
Now that we have covered the basics of telling the time, here comes the HELL part.
Each cache type has a set value which is then multiplied by its D/T Value to give that cache a total value, so the harder the cache the more its worth and the quicker you finish the challenge.
In order to claim this cache you must reach 666 Points exactly, No more, No Less.
All Event Caches = 0 Points
Traditional Cache = 5 points
Letterbox Cache = 5 Points
Multi Cache = 6 points
Unknown Cache = 7 points
Earth Cache = 8 points
Virtual Cache = 9 points
Wherigo Cache = 10 points
Webcam Cache = 12 Points
A Traditional Cache with a Difficulty of 2 and a Terrain of 1.5 would equal 17.5 points
An Unknown Cache with a Difficulty of 4 and a Terrain of 3 would equal 49 Points
1. You cannot log your own caches
2. Caches found must be new to you (no returning to previously found caches)
3. This cache cannot be used as one of required caches
4. People logging a find on this cache without posting a bookmark listing or a note of their caches used to complete this challenge will have their log deleted.
5. On the day of the challenge you may only find the required caches for the challenge, any additional caches that take you over the points value will mean you do not qualify
6. Retrospective claims ARE allowed, so if you have met the challenge requirements on a previous occasion you can claim this cache straight away
7. As all events equal zero points attending an event will not affect your score or disqualify you from the challenge.
8. Have Fun & safe Caching
So there you have it you know the requirements and you know the challenge, accept at your own risk and enjoy.