Welcome to SNAP!!!-land
Thanks to all who nominated our SNAP!!!-land "Oh SNAP" Geo-art for the Hampton Roads Geocaching "Outstanding Cache Series/Geo-art" and also for "CACHE OF THE YEAR".
Caches can now be done in number order.
For help with this series
(1) go to the Facebook SNAP!!!-land Geo-Art (Graffiti) page and look in Documents for the Cheat Sheet by clicking HERE.
(2)you can get the same Help Guide by sending the CO's (us) a message and asking - simple - that's all it takes!!!
Before we get to the cache details, please heed the following:
* Please only search for these geocaches during the day – Please, no night caching for this series
* If you cannot find a cache - DO NOT use a throw down as a replacement - log a DNF - we will check it out and get back to you.
* All containers are listed as micro even though these are a little bigger than the average micro
* If you like this series – please leave a Favorite point for SNAP!!!-land 001
* You might need tweezers to remove the log
* Not all caches are “Kid Friendly” so please watch your children
* All caches should be fairly easy – if you cannot find a cache – please leave a DNF log
This is a little project that we have been working on for far too long. Time to make it come true!
Please Have Fun!
This series of puzzle caches is not meant to be difficult. Simply replace the X's in the final coordinates with the numbers after the correct answer to the multiple choice question.
- Suffolk was founded in what year?
- 1799 - - - 140
- 1742 - - - 130
- 1472 - - - 120
Final Coordinates N 36 48.XXX W 076 37.879
-- Special Thanks goes out to all the CO’s of geo-art who have inspired this series! --
Congrats to “Jtmlam59“ for the FTF!!!