The Geocaching International Film Festival (GIFF) is still three months away (November 2 – 6) but now is the perfect time to start planning your event. Don’t know where to start? Look here for help.
GIFF is your only chance to earn a souvenir by watching a whole series of unique and fun geocaching movies. For more inspiration, check out these amazing moments from GIFF 2016.
Questions you should think about while planning:
- What equipment will you use to show the finalist films?
- How many people will come and how many seats do you need?
- Will your film night have a theme, snacks, or film judging?
How to host a GIFF Event:
- Read the tips for hosting an event.
- Submit your event listing on Geocaching.com at least two weeks prior to the date of your event and wait for it to be published by a Volunteer Reviewer.
- Once your event is published, fill out the GIFF Sign Up Form.
- Wait for your event to be approved via email by the GIFF team at HQ.
Approved events will be added to the GIFF 2017 bookmark list and will receive the GIFF film reel file prior to the event.
Are you looking for GIFF Geocoins or other merchandise items? Check out our Shop.