Corfu Island is located in the Ionian Sea on the northwest coast of Greece. This stunning area is known for its rugged coastline, remote beaches, idyllic villages, Byzantine churches, Venetian fortresses, and Greek temples. It’s also known for a prized Multi-Cache.
- Denali National Park, Alaska
- N 63° 44.533′ W 148° 53.640′
“The Last Frontier”, “The 49th State”, “The Land of the Midnight Sun”…
Alaska is called all these things, especially in the summer when the sun may not set. This is the best time of year to go visit Denali National Park, where your chances of viewing North America’s highest peak are stronger.
- London, United Kingdom
- N 51° 31.735 W 000° 07.653
Facts about the British Library:*
- The Magna Carta, Leonardo da Vinci’s Notebook, and Beatles manuscripts are housed here.
- 3 million new items are added every year.
- If you saw 5 items a day, it would take over 80,000 years to see the entire collection.
- The six-story King’s Library, started by King George III (reigned 1760-1820), is showcased here.
- It hosts Multi-Cache GC2M0AF with close to 1200 Favorite points!
As the ol’ saying goes, nothing goes better together than geocaching and poutine! Hmm, that doesn’t sound quite right but whether separately or together, we do love both.
Canada Day is only a few weeks away and we’re actively planning our events as Signal prepares to travel to Canada on July 1st! The last day to submit your Canada Day events is June 17th. Remember, you can earn the Canada Day 2017 souvenir by attending an event on July 1 or 2, 2017.
We’ve put together a few ideas to help spur some inspiration for your own red-and-white-themed bash.
Normally, one must take a ferry to find the remote geocache, “The Sanctuary of Monteisola” in Lombardia, Italy. Then, one must hike for an hour uphill, passing small hamlets along the way with century-old churches filled with frescoes and statues. The views are spectacular, glorious, and oh-so-romantic.