You must work alone this week August 7 to August 13, to collect 25 gold coins individually on the Friend League and earn the final map piece souvenir! Earn extra gold coins for finding geocaches with high difficulty or terrain rating. If you earn map pieces one through four, the lost treasure will soon be yours…
From August 7 to August 16 only, we’re opening up all D and T ratings for Traditionals (excluding Premium only) in the Geocaching® app to all members!
Week 4 point values:
- Find and log a geocache = 5 gold coins.
- Find and log a geocache with 10 or more Favorite points = 7 gold coins.
- When logging any geocache, earn double gold coins (points) for the D and T rating.
- Attend any event cache = 15 gold coins.
- Retrieve a trackable from a cache = 3 gold coins.
- Drop a trackable into a cache = 4 gold coins.
Before you go off to earn your next souvenir, be sure to log the caches you found last week from both far and near! Log your finds by Tuesday in order to receive last week’s third map piece souvenir.
The Friend League will refresh every Monday at 5am (PST), Noon (UTC). This week’s souvenir will be awarded to your profile on Wednesday, August 16, 2017.
Still scratching your skull? Head on over to the frequently asked questions to learn more.